Bay Area Children's Theatre
Children thrive when they learn to think creatively and have access to experiences that unleash their imaginative power.
Five Pillars of Creative Thinking:
Bay Area Children's Theatre celebrates the power of imagination. We know that the next generation has the power to change the world, but we must give them the tools to dream big, work together, and envision a brighter future. So Bay Area Children's Theatre anchors all of our programming in the process of learning Creative Thinking.
- Imagination: Opens the mind to possibility and empathy
- Storytelling: Humans connect and learn through story
- Collaboration: The best ideas come when we know how to work together as a team
- Self-Expression: Learning to express yourself in words and art allows you to make a unique contribution to the world
- Critical Analysis & Feedback: When we listen thoughtfully and respond, we learn from each other and grow