In your home OR in your neighborhood, school, religious institution, or at your company office!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every Birthday-in-a-Box includes cake mix, frosting and candles so that parents can bake a birthday cake for their child! These items are added to a box which also includes party supplies, and decorations, a single use cake pan, goody bags for the birthday child and any siblings, and of course birthday gifts!
Collect boxes of cake mix, cans of frosting and birthday candles to be included as part of a Birthday-in-a-Box!
A large box or container to collect items.
- Cake mix should be yellow, chocolate, marble or funfetti.
- Cans of frosting should be vanilla, chocolate or funfetti.
- You must be able to ship or deliver your donation to our office in Natick, MA.
Contact Birthday Wishes at email@example.com to let us know you're planning a "You Take the Cake" drive.
- Contact family, friends and groups you are involved in and ask if they would like to help you collect items that will provide a birthday cake for a child experiencing homelessness.
- You can ask them to donate the items or collect funds and then use them to purchase the items.
- Collect boxes of chocolate, yellow, marble or funfetti cake mix with an expiration date at least 3 months after the time you are donating.
- Collect boxes of birthday candles.
- Collect cans of chocolate, vanilla or funfetti frosting with an expiration date at least 3 months after the time you will be donating.
- Contact Birthday Wishes to schedule your delivery to our Natick, MA office.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.
- Include the PGK Packing Slip (link above) with your donation.