A Yard Sale can be held at any time that fits your schedule
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our goal is to deliver our Kindness Kits to as many children in hospitals and shelters as possible. To do that, we need YOUR help. Any funds raised will help us deliver more Kindness Kits. Make a difference in the life of a child feeling overwhelmed!
Hold a yard sale where proceeds benefit Connor's Kindness Project.
- Used or new items from family and friends that they no longer need but others might want
- Stickers or price tags to list cost of items
- Tables/racks to hold items for sale
- Paper and markers (or printer)
Talk to an adult who will help you start planning and get this scheduled.
1. Reach out to family and friends to gather goods for the sale.
2. Set a date, time, and place for your yard sale that fits your schedule.
3. Make sign and share within your community. Email others who may be interested.
4. Prepare and tag all items with appropriate prices.
5. Hold the sale at the chosen date/time.
6. When finished, count your sales/donations and donate to CKP here.