Collect items at home, at school, around your neighborhood, at a boy/girl scout meeting etc. Then drop them off at Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP).
Ecumenical Hunger Program, 2411 Pulgas Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
There are many homeless people who come to EHP daily looking for clothing in the larger size area. It is difficult for them to find these sizes without having to spend money they don't have.
Our clients are in need of clothing in the size rage of XL to 8X.
XL to 8X:
- Women or Men causal pans
- Women or Men dress pant
- Women or Men sports wear
- Women or Men belts
- Women or Men t-shirts, shirts and blouses
- Women or Men sweatshirts and cardigans
No age requirements, just a little help from some adults to get (1) things organized and (2) items to our location.
Organize a drive at your school, neighborhood, girl/boy scout meeting etc
- Accept new and slightly used clothing in the size range of XL to 8X.
- Organize donations into size categories
- Deliver to EHP in East Palo Alto