In your home or community.
Prior to and during the colder months of the year.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
You will need help with mailing or delivering.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
You'll help keep vulnerable people healthy, safe, warm AND help them maintain their comfort during an especially difficult time of year.
Our adult population is in desperate need of warm winter clothing. You will not only help keep our community's vulnerable citizens warm and safe, but you will also help maintain their comfort during this most difficult time of year.
- Gloves, Mittens
- Hand warmers
- Foot warmers
All items must be new/ unused for the safety of our clients.
We are happy to accept hand-made items such as knitwear, but everything must be unworn.
Let your community know you are collecting winter wear for Victory Programs' homeless and/or residential clients!
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Collect new/unused winter clothing
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about your donations
- Print, fill out this form and submit with your donation so we know you learned about us through PGK!
- Drop off your donations at our office at 965 Massachusetts Avenue Boston, MA 02118 from 9 AM - 5 PM Monday – Friday or mail to that same address.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.