At home, virtually!
Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 4pm EST
Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 4pm EST
Thursday, February 18, 2021, 4pm EST
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Younger folks may need an adult to help register for the programs.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The Friends of the Blue Hills (FBH) is devoted to preserving and protecting the Blue Hills Reservation’s natural beauty, diverse natural habitats and many recreational opportunities.
We do this in three ways:
- Assist the park staff with trail maintenance & invasive plant removal via plant identification
- Offer educational programs that teach visitors about the park
- Advocate for and protect the park’s land and resources
We hope you can join us for some engaging winter family programs! Winter’s chill creates its own challenges in the forest, with the plants and animals responding in unique ways. Explore the Blue Hills with us in these online offerings!
A device, Zoom software and love of learning.
Register for one or all of our upcoming sessions.
- Check your calendars to see if you can join us!
- Register for one or all of our upcoming sessions.
- You will receive a Zoom link in your inbox.
- Let them know you learned about this opportunity through PGK.
- Tell your friends and family members to join you.
- Post what you learned on your social media and tag us! @friendsoftheBlueHills