DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
You choose the place: at home, in partnership with a local business or place of worship
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
This project is suitable for either a family to do together or for a teen to do with a service group.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
EAH Housing serves many families in the South Bay area. The items you collect will immediately go home with families who need winter essentials.
The vision of EAH Housing is of inclusive neighborhoods with thriving socioeconomic and cultural diversity for generations to come, through well-designed affordable housing and a commitment to stewardship and residents’ quality of life through services.
It's cold outside and we have many families moving into one of our housing communities.
You can donate during this winter by gathering new blankets, gloves, socks and beanies. It's tough moving into a new home and can be costly. With your help, we can provide families with much needed items to keep their children warm for the winter.
Speak with your friends, family or group about doing a drive. Select a date and time for collecting. Decide who will bring the items once collected, to either San Jose or Morgan Hill. If you have any planning questions, contact Kristin Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for more details!
1. Decide what you want to collect.
2. Distribute the list to friends and family who will help you out.
3. Go shopping.
4. Select a time and location for a safe and socially distanced drop off.
5. When you've collected the items, please work with a parent or adult who can coordinate drop off in San Jose or Morgan Hill.
6. Be sure to let Kristin know that you found this activity through PGK!
7. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.
Parents can reach out to Kristin Taylor for times and dates of drop off.