Our facility at: 100 Laurel Street, Suite 121
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
10am - Noon
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Transportation to our East Bridgewater location necessary.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We receive up to 5,000 backpack requests for kids and families in need. Whether school is remote or in class, students still need a backpack full of school supplies. We rely on volunteers to put them together!
Yes, we need your help now more than ever. We invite you to collect school supplies or customize backpacks. We are sanitizing our facility for the safety of our staff and volunteers, and we adhere to all pandemic protocols. We allow a maximum of 8 people at one time for a two-hour period.
Face mask, transportation, water bottles will be provided. You will need to fill out an online safety form prior to visiting.
Please read our policy protocols as we work to ensure the safety of all who join us during this phase of re-opening. You can see our guidelines HERE.
In order to volunteer, please contact:
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
- To volunteer, please contact email@example.com.
- Read the policies containing cleanliness and disinfectant protocol HERE.
- Sign-up for a shift or two.
- Ask friends or family members to join you (we can accommodate up to 8 people in adherence to safety protocols).
- Let us know you found out about this through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.