5830 W Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90016
Please check our volunteer session schedule and sign up for a session: https://baby2baby.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/?id=27386
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation and involvement may be required, depending on age of child)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
These sessions are two hours long and provide our generous volunteers the opportunity to prepare and assemble basic essentials to send to the children and families being hit the hardest by the pandemic in Los Angeles and across the country.
Volunteer at Baby2Baby's headquarters for in-person and outdoor volunteer sessions for individuals and groups of 10 people or less.
- Individual open sessions will have a maximum of 10 people.
- Sessions will remain outside and under tents but will now be implementing social distancing measures. Baby2Baby staff will ensure appropriate distance is maintained between each volunteer during check-in, orientation and the volunteer event.
- All volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated and boosters are required for anyone eligible, regardless of age. Proof of vaccination is required upon arrival.
- All volunteers will remain masked with a KN95 or surgical grade mask throughout the volunteer session.
- No entry into the warehouse will be permitted.
A signed waiver, parent or guardian if under 13.
Additional Information: We recommend you dress for the weather because all sessions are outdoors (i.e. sunscreen, hat, jacket, etc.). Activewear and closed-toe shoes are preferred - our volunteer projects involves a lot of moving so we want you to be comfortable! We also encourage you to bring a filled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated.
-Minimum age requirement is 7.
-Volunteers ages 7 to 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
-Volunteers ages 13 to 17 must have our waiver signed by parent or guardian.
Contact Baby2Baby's Volunteer Team at email@example.com if you have questions or to sign up.
- Identify a day in which you may be able to come to Baby2Baby.
- Visit our website to sign-up for a session or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a group session. If none of the dates that are available work with your schedule, please contact us.
- Arrive on your designated date and time and help us ensure that low-income children around Los Angeles receive their necessary essential items.