Positions are available at Boston Common, Arsenal Park, and along the 20-mile route throughout the day that are suited to an array of personalities and interests—thank you to our volunteers!
The first Sunday in May.
Next up: Sunday, May 3, 2020
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Volunteers are essential to the success of the Walk for Hunger. Every year, upwards of 800 volunteers work together to make the event fun, safe, and rewarding for every participant.
- Check-In & Registration Tent
- Checkpoint Volunteer
- Course Monitor
- First Aid
- 5K Run Support
Decide if you want to volunteer as a group or individual. Visit the site to learn more about the 7 different volunteer opportunities on race day! Scroll down to "View Instructions" for details!
- If you want to volunteer as a group, contact our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com.
- If you want to volunteer as an individual, decide which of the 7 volunteer opportunities you would like to provide on race day!
- To sign up to volunteer, register as a participant, select "Volunteer" and sign up for your shift on the last page.
- Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let them know you heard about this opportunity through PGK!