Mission, Outer Sunset, or South Marin Food Pantries.
Mission (Saturday 7:30-10:30am)
Outer Sunset (Saturday 9:30-12:30pm)
South Marin (Wednesday 10:30am-2:00pm)
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The Food Bank distributes food through a network of 450+ partners. These organizations, for example, schools, churches, and community centers, are located throughout San Francisco and Marin, aiming to provide accessibility to community members where they live or work. These partners are responsible for organizing, staffing, and leading their distribution. In general, our partners receive and distribute food on a weekly schedule, and some would benefit from a long-term volunteer.
Get involved in the community – help a partner on a long-term basis with their weekly pantry distributions.
All volunteers Must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Interview with a partner organization
Please sign up here to start volunteering. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
1. Visit our website.
2. Sign up to learn more about volunteering at a pantry.
3. Interview with a partner organization.
4. Complete any necessary requirements (i.e. TB test or fingerprinting).
5. Commit weekly for three months.
6. Show up for your assigned shift and know that you are making an impact.
7. Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer opportunity through PGK!
8. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.