From the comfort of your own home!
The Virtual Discuss Bus is every month!
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (unless you are a teenager tackling it with friends.)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
By hopping on the VIRTUAL Do Good Bus you'll be making a difference in the lives of others in your community, but you'll also make a difference in your own by meeting new people and connecting with other doGOODers!
At the Do Good Bus, we connect good people with organizations creating impact in the communities we live and work in. Because of strict quarantine regulations, we are taking to a virtual format and bringing awareness to incredible nonprofits. The Virtual Discuss Bus Forum is a monthly event showcasing 4 local organizations who’ll share the good they do and give you an opportunity to meet and have a conversation with them. The nonprofits will share an equal amount of funds raised each month to support them during this difficult time. Our forum will welcome a suggested donation, Thank you for your support and love; we appreciate all you #dogoodhumans!
- Access to a device that can connect to the internet.
"SEE" ya'll on the virtual discuss bus!
- Check out our Virtual Discuss Bus calendar accessible at https://www.dogoodbus.com/events
- Mark your calendar for each monthly Virtual Discuss bus and hop "log" on each month!
- Follow the instructions provided in the confirmation email you receive after registering on our events page.
- Join us on the designated date to do some GOOD!