Your organization determines where to do the program.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Underwear insecurity makes everything about the school day harder. It’s hard to concentrate on learning or make a friend when a child is afraid they will be “discovered” without undies. With the help of volunteers and donors, UFE makes a school day easier with 7 pairs of undies.
Undies for Change is a team building volunteer opportunity. Undies for Everyone (UFE) will send underwear, supplies and instructions to make perfect packs of 7 pairs of underwear that you and your group will deliver to a local Boys and Girls Club. It’s fun, easy, and makes a BIG difference in the life of a child. The number of children served will be determined by the donation.
- Your group will need to make a donation--this is not a free event. The dollars you donate through Undies for Change will determine the number of children you are able to serve in your community.
- You'll need is something to open the boxes and tape to close the boxes once the project is complete.
- Have a designated person/group to deliver the undies.
- Interested in hosting a UFE Undies for Change event? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch!
- Work with UFE to determine the number of
volunteers and an appropriate $ donation.
- Pick a date and place for us to ship the items.
- UFE ships you everything needed to roll, bag and pack undies in bags of 7.
- Get your volunteers together and make it happen! Plan on two fun hours for the packing event.
- Deliver the undies to your local Boys and Girls Club. Locate one near you!