Kelleher Rose Garden, Back Bay Fens
Boston, MA 02115
June 8, 2021 June 15, 2021 June 22, 2021 June 29, 2021 August 10, 2021 August 17, 2021 August 24, 2021 August 31, 2021 Tuesdays evenings, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, dad or other grown-up if under age 14
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The Kelleher Rose Garden is visited by thousands of people every year. Your help keeps the roses healthy and blooming!
Help beautify our garden! Volunteers work in the Rose Garden pruning roses and weeding the garden. We'll show you how and give you the tools you need!
Close-toed shoes, face mask, long sleeves and long pants recommended
Water bottle, snack, sunscreen and hat encouraged too!
*All necessary tools will be provided.
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Find a Tuesday evening that works for you, view the Conservancy Events calendar, and register to reserve a spot by clicking on the link in the calendar. Please note that we can only accommodate ten volunteers for an event. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Find a Tuesday evening that works for you register to volunteer on our events calendar.
- Arrive on your scheduled Tuesday in your close-toed shoes. Bring sunscreen, face mask, and water, as necessary.
- Listen while we show you how to prune roses and weed around them.
- Have fun pruning and weeding with other community volunteers! Be sure to let them know you discovered this opportunity through PGK!
- For more information or to create your own volunteer event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.522.2700.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.