May 26, 2020 to September 29, 2020
Tuesdays evenings, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, dad or other grown-up if under age 14
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The Kelleher Rose Garden is visited by thousands of people every year. Your help keeps the roses healthy and blooming!
Help beautify our garden! Volunteers work in the Rose Garden pruning roses and weeding the garden. We'll show you how and give you the tools you need!
Close-toed shoes, long sleeves and long pants recommended
Water bottle, snack, sunscreen and hat encouraged too!
*All necessary tools will be provided.
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Find a Tuesday evening that works for you and register to reserve a spot.
- Find a Tuesday evening that works for you register to volunteer.
- Arrive on your scheduled Tuesday in your close-toed shoes. Bring sunscreen and water, as necessary.
- Listen while we show you how to prune roses and weed around them.
- Have fun pruning and weeding with other community volunteers! Be sure to let them know you discovered this opportunity through PGK!
- For more information or to create your own volunteer event, contact us at email@example.com or 617.522.2700.