In your community wherever you trick-or-treat!
Oct 28-Nov 1, 2019
(Need to sign-up now through Oct 27).
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Anyone! Kids, Family, Friends and Community Members.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Hope and Comfort's mission is to distribute basic hygiene products to improve the health and self-esteem of local youth in-need.
Collect hygiene product donations and make a difference while you celebrate Halloween!
Hope & Comfort will accept ANY unused hygiene products, but we are especially in need of full-size shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant.
If you sign up by Oct 20, Hope and Comfort will send you a free bag to hold the hygiene products you collect.
For your collection, will you ask for hygiene items while you trick-or-treat? Have your classmates bring hygiene items to school? Invite guests to bring a hygiene product to your Halloween Party? Make a plan and spread the word. Every product makes a difference. Scroll down to "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for details.
- Sign-up online by clicking HERE. If you sign up by Oct 20, Hope and Comfort will send you a free bag to hold the hygiene products you collect.
- Promote Your Drive. Advertise! Put up fliers, send emails, post on Facebook or Twitter (make sure to tag Hope and Comfort! @hopeandcomfort). • Keep advertising and updating the community on your progress throughout the drive.
- Collect products during the week of Halloween.
- Share Your Success! Share how much you collected and a photo of your donation on Facebook or Twitter (make sure to tag Hope and Comfort! @HopeandComfort).
- Drop off your donations to Hope & Comfort the week of Nov-Nov 8 1pm-5pm. While you're visiting, you can opt to enjoy a Halloween treat, take a tour of our warehouse and help sort hygiene products.
- Be sure to tell them that you found this activity through PGK!