From the comfort of your own home.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The kits will be distributed directly to Veterans and families in need across LA County. This helps share our appreciation for their service and let them know that they are cared for.
UCLA/VA Veteran Family Center provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for Veterans and their families. By assembling toiletry kits and making cards that we can distribute to those seeking services we communicate our appreciation for their service and let them know that they are cared for.
1 kit includes the following:
- Gallon-size Ziploc bag(s)
- travel size shampoo and conditioner
- travel size body wash
- travel size lotion
- small hand sanitizer
- small back of tissues
- note cards or card stock
- markers/colored pencils to make cards
- optional extras: anti-bacterial wipes, floss, lip balm, comb
Follow us for more great events. Check out our website at vfwc.ucla.edu!
Please view instructions and required supplies list.
- Purchase items on the required supplies list
- All donations are appreciated, but recommended amount is 5-10 kits
- Organize your items and place them in a gallon-size Zip-Loc bag
- Feel free to add in a note of encouragement or appreciation of service
- Once you've completed the kit(s), please email email@example.com to coordinate shipment or drop-off of kits
- Thank you!
- Be sure to let us know that you found this service activity through PGK
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity