6111 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
WHO NEEDS TO HELPJust mom or dad's permission to take on the task (and to take you to the event, if under 15)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Thanksgiving is a special time to give thanks for our blessings but also for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. By helping provide and pack food for LA area families who might otherwise not enjoy a full Thanksgiving feast, you will fill bellies and give others another reason they too can be thankful.
Help make this Thanksgiving tasty for LA families who might otherwise not have all the trimmings this holiday season. Help us fill bags for thousands of area families at this year's annual Thanksgiving Stuffing Event. Whether donating food items or packing the bags themselves (or both!), we want you to join in the delicious fun!
If working the event, just bring yourself!
If you wish to donate, please bring any of the following items:
- Green beans
- Cranberry sauce
- Stuffing mix
- Canned yams
- Cornbread mix
- Gravy (mix or cans)
- Grocery store gift cards (for turkeys)
*This year we hope to collect at least 2,000 of every item!
Must be 15 to volunteer, unless accompanied by a parent.
For more information or to volunteer for the event in November, please contact Rob Zaremsky, Senior Program Manager, at email@example.com or (323) 549-9944. Must be 15 to volunteer, unless accompanied by a parent.
1. Decide how you want to help. Volunteer to work the stuffing event. Donate food items. (Or both!)
2. Contact Rob Zaremsky, Senior Program Manager at Big Sunday, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 549-9944 to see what the greatest needs are and to sign up to meet one of those needs.
3. If donating, drop off your food donations at Big Sunday (6111 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90038) by the Monday before the event.
4. If volunteering, show up (as instructed) on the designated day and have a tasty time stuffing bags and making a difference in your community!