DURATIONMore than 4 hours
Anywhere you can walk safely and follow recommended health and safety guidelines.
Between now and June 6th, 2021.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Each year we bring birthday parties and gifts to homeless children throughout MA, NH, RI and Long Island, NY. The money we raise from Walk for Birthdays helps to fund the delivery of Birthdays-in-a-Box and gifts to over 200 shelters, and of course the birthday cake and everything else we need to run our program.
This year, with your help, Birthday Wishes is walking 15,000 miles to raise funds and awareness to support our programs. All you need to do is register (there is a $20 registration fee for students and $35 for adults), get walking and log your miles between now and June 6th, 2021.
Visit the Walk for Birthdays website and register today. You can create a team and invite friends and family to join too. Every mile you walk represents a birthday party for a child who otherwise would not have any celebration or gifts on their special day.
- Go to the Walk for Birthdays website and click REGISTER TO WALK.
- With the help of an adult if needed, complete the registration form. You can choose to create a team or register as an individual walker.
- Create your page. You can customize your photos and page content as much or as little as you'd like.
- Share your page with all your friends family
- Get walking
- Remember to sign in and log your miles on a daily or weekly basis.