This program will take place select Thursdays from 4-5:30p and select Saturdays from 7:30-9am. Participants must register for each session individually, but may sign up for as many as they like.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Kids ages 11-15.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Activities will include a combination of animal care chores and support chores. Depending on the session, these may include cleaning cages, sorting donations, washing dishes, folding laundry, giving veggies to our small animals, washing floors – whatever is most needed!
The Junior Volunteer program allows kids ages 11-15 to see what it is like to volunteer at the MSPCA Animal Care and Adoption Center. Sessions take place select Thursdays and Saturdays and are 1.5 hours in length.
All materials provided by MSPCA.
Kids must be at least 11 years old.
- Register for a session online.
- All registered participants will be contacted via email, with additional program details, including safety tips and a waiver (please email us at email@example.com if you don’t get this email confirmation after registering!).
- Dates are posted two months at a time. If you are trying to register for a date and it does not display as an option to choose, that means the date has either sold out, or is not yet available for purchase.
- Although this is a staff supervised program, we are more than happy to sign off on volunteer hours, or provide a reference letter for participants.
- In order to participate, you must register online.
- The program fee is $15 per session, which helps support our many animal care and adoption programs!
- This fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable and non-transferable.