In your home, at school, place of worship, or anywhere!
Notes are appreciated any time of year, but you can also organize note-making for any holiday: Christmas, Passover, Kwanzaa, Chinese New Year, Diwali, Halloween, Veterans Day, MLK Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, etc.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Individuals, families, classes, groups and clubs of all ages are encouraged to participate.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Sending thoughtful and/or colorful notes of appreciation to our soldiers who have been away from home makes them feel connected, appreciated and not forgotten.
Every week, Cell Phones for Soldiers sends 2,500-10,000 calling cards to US deployed soldiers. We need you to create thank you cards to be sent with these shipments.
1. Blank cards or white cardstock
2. Markers, crayons, glitter, stickers, etc.
4. Large envelope or small box to ship to Cell Phones for Soldiers.
Kids and adults of all ages are encouraged to participate. It's a great group project.
Organize yourself or your group to create thank you notes (can be letters, cards, drawings, etc.).
Doing this activity for Create the Change®? Don't forget to register for the DIY CTC® Challenge to track your efforts and for your chance to join our end-of-week wrap party full of surprises!
Click on "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below for more details.
- Set aside 30 minutes.
- Gather your supplies.
- Draw, write, color a note of thanks to our soldiers (men and women).
- Package your cards in a large envelope or small box.
- Ship to Cell Phones for Soldiers, ATTN: Notes for Our Soldiers, 5705 Commerce Blvd, Alpharetta, GA 30004
- Have additional questions, email: email@example.com
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.