You can host a lemonade stand just about anywhere!
Ongoing activity throughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Thanks for taking action to fight hunger! As many as 1 in 4 people in San Francisco and Marin faces hunger every day. You can’t see on the outside who is hungry, but hunger is everywhere — at schools, at work, among grandparents, and neighbors. With your help, we are going to put a stop to hunger. By raising money with your lemonade stand we can feed children, seniors, and families right here in our community.
A lemonade stand is a great way to support the Food Bank’s efforts to feed neighbors in need. All you need is a pair of scissors, a piece of string, a pitcher, cups, some lemons and sugar, and a busy street corner or event. Thank you for taking action to fight hunger!
- A parent or guardian's permission
- Fancy straws are always appreciated
- Cash box with change
- Tip jar
- Flags and signage to decorate
This opportunity is open to youth and people of all ages.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to host a stand; we’re looking for lemonade stands to feature on TV news and on our website too!
1. Get a parent or guardian's permission to host a Lemonade Stand.
2. Download and print our Lemonade Stand Kit.
3. Pick a date and advertise.
4. Gather your supplies and make the lemonade on your chosen day.
5. Set up yur stand, cutting out the letters (for your sign) from our Lemonade Stand Kit, and hanging in order over your Lemonade stand.
6. Donate proceeds to the Food Bank by mailing a check with the proceeds to: