At your home, camp, place of worship.
Spring and Summer
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Children can organize the drive, but will need an adult's help to deliver it to Rosie's.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Protection from the sun is vital to everyone and a basic need that is hard to meet for people who cannot afford lip balms, sunscreens and summer clothing.
Organize a donation drive for items needed in the spring/summer:
Sunscreen • Sunglasses • Lip balm • T-shirts • Jeans • Yoga pants
All items must be new.
You can raise money to purchase items as well as ask friends and family to purchase for your collection. Be sure tell everyone you know about your Summer Essentials drive for the Women at Rosie's place. Try to complete before the end of July.
- Review Rosie's "Drive Toolkit" which outlines how to manage a successful drive.
- Register your drive with Rosie's here.
- Under "Organization" you can write in Project Giving Kids.
- Inform your friends, family, peers, teammates, etc. that you are hosting a "Summer Essentials" Drive for Rosie's Place. Be sure to let them know the drop-off location and deadline for the collection.
- Promote Your Drive • Advertise! Put up fliers, send out emails, post on Facebook or Twitter (make sure to tag Rosie’s Place! @RosiesPlace) or create a Facebook event. • Keep advertising and updating the community on your progress throughout the drive.
- Collect and/or purchase the items.
- Deliver Donations to Rosie’s Place • Drop off donations at our 889 Harrison Avenue location Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
- Please contact Michael Oliver at email@example.com with questions or for more information.