This is a remote volunteer opportunity you can complete from home at your own pace.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDFamily
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
As families experiencing homelessness try to stay safe and reduce the risk of contacting COVID-19, these kits will help us provide essential items. These kits help families have one less thing to worry on and focus on staying safe!
Want to help families and children experiencing homelessness during COVID-19? Assemble kits for our community's most vulnerable; families who are currently experiencing homelessness or transitioning out of homelessness.
Help provide essential items to keep families safe and cared for, as they stay at home in a shelter, motel, or supportive housing site. Family Kits can be assembled in reusable tote or grocery bags.
Feel free to get creative with these kits! Handwritten notes boost morale and let our neighbors know they are not alone.
Soap & shampoo
At-home activities for kids of all ages (ex. books, craft kits, and art supplies)
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation and get more information! Then, "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below for additional details.
- Gather essential items like diapers, baby formula, soap, shampoo, and food items. Include fun activities for children like coloring books, art kits, or books!
- Assemble items in reusable bags or tote bags. Feel free to include a handwritten note!
- Deliver completed kits.
Contactless Delivery Options:
- Ship items to: PATH, Attn: Development, 340 N. Madison Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Schedule an in-person donation drop-off (click here)
- Be sure to let us know that you found this service activity through PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.