Various locations throughout LA
Various times throughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or guardian, if under 18
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Caring for our environment requires all of us to get involved! By serving as a TreePeople Outreach Volunteer, you can help educate other Angelenos about how to better care for our urban landscape. Together, we can ensure LA has a healthier and more viable future.
We need people who love to share their passion about the environment in the company of others. As an Outreach Volunteer, you will attend social gatherings, festivals, concerts, street fairs and other community events as a TreePeople ambassador. Outreach Volunteers gain skills in public speaking and environmental education.
1. Passion for the environment
2. Ability to talk with strangers of all ages
3. Access to reliable transportation
No experience is necessary to join, but you must attend an Outreach Volunteer training. Volunteers must be at least 16, and those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
For questions or for more information, contact email@example.com. Volunteers must be at least 16.
1. Decide if you have a passion for sharing your love of the environment and are comfortable talking with strangers of all ages.
2. If so, talk to your parents about whether they would be comfortable with you attending local fairs, festivals and other gatherings to talk about the work of TreePeople.
3. If everyone is on board and you have some free weekends in which you could serve as a TreePeople ambassador, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a mandatory Outreach Volunteer training.
4. Complete your training and get on the Outreach Volunteer list to be notified of upcoming events.
5. Show up for the events for which you have volunteered and educate others about TreePeople and what they can do to help promote and protect LA's urban environment!