DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
Anywhere in the world --in person or online!
November 30th, 2021
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We believe that encouraging young people to normalize acts of generosity towards each other throughout the year, will lead to greater change within our society and lead to more peaceful and impactful generations of future leaders to come!
Join the rest of the world on November 30th, 2021, and do a random act of generosity for someone else or lead a generosity or service project with your friends or family in your community!
Decide if you'd like to do a small act of generosity for someone else or lead a generosity/service project with your friends!
- Think of what act of generosity that you'd like to do to participate in GivingTuesday! Will it be a small act of generosity? Will it be a bigger project or act of generosity?
- Rally four friends (and maybe even your family) to help make a plan, especially if you're planning on doing a bigger project!
- On November 30th, 2021, do your act of generosity or lead your project! Make sure to take pictures of your generosity and (with your parents' permission if you're under 18) post them to your social media accounts and use the hashtags #GivingTuesday and #GivingTuesdaySpark!
- Be sure to let us know this activity came from PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.