Lexington Community Center
39 Marrett Road, Lexington, MA 02421
September 28 to October 15, 2019
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your donations of new socks support our goals to ensure that every child has the essentials they need to feel safe, warm, ready to learn and valued.
Drop off NEW infant to teen socks.
- You may need to collect funds to purchase new socks.
- Away to get the word out to your people: email, flyers, social media, phone calls.
- A bag to collect and carry the socks.
- A ride to the Community Center.
- A follow-up note to all who supported your drive to let them know how many socks you were able to collect and donate!
Tell your friends, family and neighbors you are collecting (donations for) new socks to donate to kids in need.
- Send an email to friends, family and neighbors that you are collecting new socks to donate to kids in need.
- If needed, shop for new socks (for infants to teens) with any funds you may have collected.
- Drop off any and all socks at The Lexington Community Center where there is a Cradles to Crayons bin inside.
- Know that your act of kindness made a big difference to a child or parent who does not have the resources for such basic items.