You choose the place: at home, at school, local business or place of worship
All year long
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some help from Mom, Dad or a grown up is required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
It is very important to us to have young children get involved so that you can see how much you can help people in need. Your collecting new sneakers and new socks for us will make it possible for us to give more children the footwear they need to be able to go to school and have fun after school!
Hold new sneaker and new sock drives at your school, after-school club, like Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts, and your religious schools.
The new sneakers and socks will be given to children living in homeless shelters near your community. These sneakers and socks will make it easier for kids to have sneakers that fit them so they can go to school, play sports, and have fun outside!
1. A Donation Box: Collection boxes are sturdy and reliable cardboard boxes or plastic bins. You can even decorate your collection box!
2. Brochures from Gotta Have Sole that explain where these socks and sneakers are going. You can print these from GottaHaveSole.org
Figure out where and when you plan to host your drive. For more information on how to get started, contact Nicholas Lowinger or Lori Lowinger at email@example.com.
1. First, speak to your school teacher, principal, after school clubs, or religious school teacher to ask if you can put a bin to collect new sneakers for children in homeless shelters.
2. Place your bin somewhere where people can see it, and where it will be safe.
3. After the sneaker drive is over, contact Gotta Have Sole at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate the transfer of your collected shoes.