This is a virtual exercise that will take approximately 2 hours.
The event will be arranged a mutually convenient time.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDGroup
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your participation in this program will make you more aware of the need and methods to end domestic hunger and ensure that all Americans have sufficient access to nutritious food.
Want to learn about food insecurity and programs to help families? Want to increase hunger awareness in your community? Have some friends or classmates who are also interested in learning more?
The SNAP into Action with HFA program is an engaging exercise to bring to your school or social group. Volunteers will learn more about hunger in the US and resources to alleviate food insecurity through our SNAP simulation, followed by a digital content creation project to raise hunger awareness and share community resources.
- Learn more about hunger/food insecurity and their root causes.
- Learn more about healthy and complete nutrition.
- Learn about programs/resources to alleviate hunger/food insecurity.
- Learn about the civic process to raise hunger awareness and support programs that alleviate food insecurity
- Create digital content around what was learned and share within participant networks.
Contact our team at email@example.com to discuss further. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details!
- Organize your group.
- Contact HFA to schedule a mutually beneficial time.
- Let HFA know you learned about this opportunity through PGK!
- Thank you for making a difference!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.