WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Snack packs help to provide food to youth experiencing hunger injustice!
Bridge to Skate uses skateboarding to transform the lives of youth by creating dynamic new paths to self-confidence, personal empowerment and responsibility for each other and their communities.
We provide youth with food in easy to-go bags! Help us assemble snack packs for our youth. We love to include non perishable food items like trail mix, granola bars, cookies, chips, fruit snacks, water bottle/juice, etc. You can even decorate the bags or include a note of encouragement!
- ziplocs or paper bags
- enough snacks to put 2-3 different snacks in each bag
- trail mix, granola bars, cookies, chips, fruit snacks, etc.
- water bottle/juice
- markers/crayons/colored pencils
- note cards/construction paper if doing notes
Get your items purchased and organized then see the step-by-step instructions below for details.
- Collect/purchase bags (ziplocs or paper), snacks like trail mix, granola bars, cookies, chips, fruit snacks, water bottle/juice, etc.
- Assemble a minimum of 5-10 snack packs (or as many as you are able to up to 100 packs) with 2-3 snacks in each bag
- Decorate the bag or include a note of encouragement ("You are loved!", "You are awesome!", etc.) or a drawing. GET CREATIVE!
- To organize drop off or shipment please email email@example.com
- Be sure to let us know that this activity came from PGK
- Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity