DURATIONMore than 4 hours
St. Anthony's Dining Room at 121 Golden Gate Ave. San Francisco, CA 94102
Shifts are available in the Dining Room every day of the year, 9:30 AM-1:45PM
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
St. Anthony's relies on our volunteers in order to provide our guests with more than 1500 meals every day.
We rely on the generosity and commitment of individual volunteers to make the Dining Room a reality. Volunteers help us prep food, load trays with meals, serve meals to guests, and bus tables. Volunteers will be serving inside our Dining Room where the vaccination status of guests who are eating may be unknown. To serve, sign up via our volunteer Shifts Calendar.
Volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated and wear a mask.
Volunteers must be at least 13.
Youth aged 13-16 must volunteer with an adult.
To serve, sign up via our volunteer Shifts Calendar.
Youth volunteers under the age of 18 will need to have a parental consent form prior to service.
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
For Those 16 and older:
- View volunteer shifts on our Shifts Calendar, and sign up for any available shift of your choice.
- When you sign-up for an opportunity you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your service. If you are a minor you will complete the form that includes parental consent. Please turn this into the Volunteer Coordinator when you arrive for your project (minors will not be allowed to serve without the parental consent form).
- When you attend your first shift, you will need to show proof of vaccination and photo ID. All volunteers are required to wear masks.
- You may volunteer for eight shifts before you need to attend an orientation. Attending an orientation is required before you sign up for your ninth shift.
Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity through PGK!
Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.
For Those 15 and Under
- Contact Volunteer Services to sign up for a shift at email@example.com or (415)592-2726.
- Once you are signed up, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your service and a link to our parental consent forms. A Parental Consent form must be completed for each minor. Turn the forms into the Volunteer Supervisor when you arrive for your project.
- You may volunteer for 8 shifts before you need to attend an orientation. If you know you want to be a volunteer long term, you are welcome to attend an orientation before you complete 8 shifts.
- Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.