DURATIONMore than 4 hours
On line and in your home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Consider adopting a cat, dog, guinea pig, even a horse. See the list of types of animals available for adoption during this COVD-19 crisis.
For your visit you will need:
Things to bring
- Valid photo ID.
- Homeowners: Bring a document that demonstrates ownership of your home (mortgage bill, tax bill, water bill, or deed). Please check your homeowner’s insurance policy for any coverage restrictions pertaining to the breed of dog you wish to own.
- Renters: Bring a copy of your lease and the contact information for your landlord. We recommend you speak
Visit our website and check out all the animals available for adoption.
- Visit our website to learn about Adoption policies, fees and procedures.
- Go virtual pet shopping!
- If you see an animal you would like to adopt, please call us at (617) 522-7400 to schedule a visit.
- Bring the necessary items outlined n this activity.
- Please be sure to let them know you learned about this opportunity through PGK.
- Post a photo of your new adopted pet online and tag @mspcaangell and @ProjectGivingKids.
- Know you have made a difference by adopting an animal in need of a loving home.