From your home
In response to the COVID-19 crisis
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
It is not always easy to support those who are suffering. It takes a lot of emotional energy to care for the sick, the homeless, those out of work, and people in need of basic necessities. By reminding those who do this important work every day that they are remembered and appreciated, you can help make this challenging time a little easier for those on the frontlines in our communities.
Along with healthcare workers, many nonprofits and their staffs are on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic caring for clients and vulnerable populations. You can say thank you by sending lunch, cookies, or a care package to let them know they are cared for and appreciated!
Varies depending on what is being sent
Take a look at our list of nonprofit partners to find one near you whose work speaks to you or do an internet search for one in your local area. If you are not sure of a nonprofit that might like to benefit, email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find one near you!
- Think of a cause or type of organization that you might like to thank.
- Take a look at our list of nonprofit partners (where you can sort by cause/type) to find one near you. If you are not in one of our areas, you can do an internet search for one in your local area.
- If you are not sure of a nonprofit that might benefit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you find one near you!
- Decide what you like to send - maybe a catered lunch, a cookie platter or a care package with homemade cards and notes to say "Thank you!"
- Contact the organization to make sure they don't have any delivery restrictions during COVID-19 and to make sure they can use what you plan to send (especially if you are planning to send something like lunch on a specific day).
- Follow-up and deliver, as promised, on the date you planned and know you will bring smiles to workers in the middle of a long day!