Borderland State Park, North Easton, MA
Saturday, May 7, 2022, 8:00am-11:00am EST
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDFamily
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Proceeds from this race support the academic needs of students impacted by homelessness in Massachusetts through customized backpacks, tutoring and high school and college mentoring.
On Saturday, May 7, 2022, we'll be hosting our annual Run, Walk & Wag for Kids to support children and youth impacted by homelessness. This is a time to have your dog join you in a fun outdoor activity to support students facing hardship. Get started by emailing a photo of you, your family or your dog (email@example.com) and we'll add to the FUNNEST collection of photos of like-minded families, kids and dogs helping kids. We need volunteers to help with this event. Want to volunteer, email Barbara today!
Race-day enthusiasm to support other kids - with your favorite dog! Dog not necessary : )
Make sure to talk with your parents/guardians first.
Register here: https://sowma.org/events/runwalkwag
Volunteer here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your friends and family to join you or have them sponsor your pet! The purpose of the event is to gather like-minded families LIVE and outdoors to run, walk or wag to support children in need of champions!
Click on "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for more info.
- Learn more and register here: https://sowma.org/events/runwalkwag
- Tell friends you learned about this opportunity through PGK!
- On May 7 post your activity via social media - and don't forget the pooch - tag @schoolonwheelsma @projectgivingkids.
- Or email a photo to email@example.com and we'll add to the FUNNEST collection of photos on our web and media channels of like-minded kids and dogs helping others! You can run, walk or wag!
- Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org