DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
A donation drive can be held anywhere.
*Please keep any and all changing CDC guidelines in mind.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some help may be required with the following:
- Printing out and distributing our donation flyers and information about your drive
- Logging the donation online so that our team can reach out to you for next steps
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Pajama Program distributes new pajamas and books to children nationwide through our network of 4,000+ community partners. Children who would visit our Reading Centers (currently closed due to COVID-19) would also receive new pajamas and books. Our mission of promoting a comforting bedtime routine is supported by being able to distribute these bedtime tools - this is why donations are essential!
Start a drive with friends or classmates! All you need to do is collect new pajamas and books for any age, and we'll help you find a local Pajama Program Community Partner to donate directly to. Donations are essential, allowing us to distribute these bedtime tools to even more children nationwide.
Collection bins and signs.
All pajamas and books collected for donation must be brand new and unused.
Visit our website to learn more about holding a drive - it's a simple process! You can email email@example.com with any questions. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details!
- Visit our website for more information and to download information flyers.
- Decide on the duration of your drive, the items you will collect, and the age range. We accept pajamas and books for all age ranges and sizes.
- Let your friends, family, and colleagues know what you're collecting! When the drive is over, log your donation on our website and await next steps. We will direct you to a community partner in your area to drop off the donations.
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.