You choose the place: at home, at school, local business or place of worship
All year round - but best in the summertime!
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some help from Mom, Dad or a grown up is required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every penny raised supports Room to Grow's unique program helping babies get all that they need for a safe and healthy start in life.
Create, build, organize and run your own business - a lemonade stand! All the money you make selling your delicious lemonade will be donated to Room to Grow, an organization that provides babies being raised in poverty with everything they need for the best possible start.
1. A table or booth to house your lemonade stand
2. Poster board, paper, markers and crayons to make a creative sign
3. A canister to collect money, and some small bills to make change for people
4. Lemonade, ice, and cups OR get creative! You can make and sell other kinds of treats as well.
Decide when and where to host your lemonade stand. Contact Josh Tingley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 859-4545 if you have any questions. When you are done, you can either send Room to Grow the funds you raised, or you can deliver them in person and get a tour of our program space.
1. Choose a great location for your lemonade stand to raise valuable dollars to help babies being raised in poverty.
2. Make posters to promote your business and spread the word to neighbors, friends and family. Perhaps Mom and Dad can help you send an email.
3. When your lemonade is all sold out, please send your proceeds to Room to Grow in Boston, or deliver it in person to 142 Berkeley Street, Boston.
4. Be sure to send us a picture of your stand. We would love to share what you've accomplished with others!