Home (or wherever you are having your birthday party!)
On your birthday
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some help from Mom, Dad or a grown up is required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
All of the gifts you generously donate to Room to Grow will immediately go home with babies being raised in poverty. Without your help, these kids may not get the toys, books, clothing and other treats you gift to them. All of your gifts will help children in need have a brighter start in life.
Celebrate your birthday by helping a baby in need. The gift of giving will make you feel great! Ask friends and family to bring a gift for a child age newborn to three years old, instead of, or in addition to, bringing a gift for you. We'll distribute those gifts to deserving families in our program.
1. A birthday party (Make sure to tell your guests that you are asking for gifts for a child in need being served at Room to Grow.)
2. A bin or bag to collect all of your gifts
Plan your birthday party and have fun! Bring upwrapped gifts to Room to Grow after your party. If you have questions, contact Josh Tingley at email@example.com or (617) 859-4545.
1. Agree on a birthday party date and location.
2. Create the invitation and include information about Room to Grow and your wish for items to be donated. (You may want to check out our urgent needs list and/or the list of items we generally accept for ideas.) If you want a specific child's name and story to include with your invitation, please contact Josh Tingley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 859-4545.
3. Enjor your party! If the donated gifts come wrapped, have fun and open the gifts before packing them up for a Room to Grow child.
4. After the party, arrange a date to visit Room to Grow at 142 Berkeley Street, Boston with the gifts. We will give you a tour of our program space when you arrive to learn more about the children you are helping.