Home (or wherever you are having your birthday party!).
On your birthday.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some help from Mom, Dad or a grown-up is required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
All of the gifts you generously donate to Room to Grow will immediately go home with babies being raised in poverty. Without your help, these kids may not get the toys, books, clothing and other treats you gift to them. All of your gifts will help children in need have a brighter start in life.
Celebrate your birthday by helping a baby in need. The gift of giving will make you feel great! Ask friends and family to bring a gift for a child age newborn to three years old, instead of, or in addition to, bringing a gift for you. We'll distribute those gifts to deserving families in our program.
1. A birthday party (Make sure to tell your guests that you are asking for gifts to support families at Room to Grow.)
2. A bin or bag to collect all of your gifts
Plan your birthday party and have fun! Bring unwrapped gifts to Room to Grow after your party. If you have questions, contact Allison Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 586-4634.
See "View Instructions" below for details.
1. Agree on a birthday party date and location.
2. Create the invitation and include information about Room to Grow and your wish for items to be donated. (You may want to check out our urgent needs list and/or the list of items we generally accept for ideas.)
3. Enjoy your party! If the donated gifts come wrapped, have fun and open the gifts before packing them up for a Room to Grow child.
4. After the party, arrange a date to visit Room to Grow at 63 Sprague St in Hyde Park and drop off your gifts by contacting email@example.com.
5. Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
6. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.