Victory Programs' ReVision Urban Farm located at 38 Fabyan St, Boston, MA 02124. The farm is accessible by public transportation, and street parking is available for those who drive.
Individual volunteers are welcome to come Monday through Fridays at 9am to 12pm or 1pm - 4pm. We ask the individuals to commit to a minimum of a 3 hour shift but longer visits are encouraged.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Volunteers ages 12 - 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Victory Programs' Urban Farm grew out of ReVision Family Home, a shelter for homeless families. The farm brings fresh, locally grown produce to the Dorchester and Mattapan communities.
Ongoing physically distanced volunteer opportunities are available during the spring, summer, and fall months at Victory Programs' ReVision Urban Farm. Come lend a hand and be a part of the growing local food and urban agriculture movement! Work will vary depending on the season but may include seeding, transplanting, weeding, harvesting, pruning, landscape work and general maintenance.
Volunteers will be asked to sign a COVID-19 waiver before their first shift and answer questions about their exposure to COVID-19 before any subsequent shift. Safety measures, including masks and physically distancing, are in place for the safety of our clients, staff and volunteers.
To schedule a time to work at the ReVision Urban Farm email Victory Programs' Corporate & Community Engagement Manager Eve Rabinowitz at ERabinowitz@vpi.org! See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Email Eve Rabinowitz at ERabinowitz@vpi.org to schedule a time to start working at the Farm. Please let her know you found this opportunity through PGK!
- Arrive at the ReVision Urban Farm located at 38 Fabyan St, Boston, MA 02124 10minutes prior to your scheduled slot.
- Bring a bottle of water, a snack, sunscreen, hat and your energy on your designated date to help us grow healthy food to feed the hungry!
- Spread the word to your friends!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.