We have multiple ReStores in the Denver area. Choose which one you would like in our sign up link!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our stores provide funding for EIGHT extra homes EACH year. Without volunteers we couldn't keep the stores running, nor the funds to support much-needed, additional low-income housing.
Come help out in one of our ReStores! They are home improvement thrift stores that offer a retail environment for volunteers. These stores provide low cost items for community members, an avenue to recycle things that would otherwise go into a landfill and fund our home building programs. Activities include helping customers, receiving donations, organizing items on the floor and cleaning/repairs. Every day is different!
Make sure to print out a minor waiver and have a parent/guardian sign it.
Volunteers must wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes are fine but no crocs or flip-flops). Dress is casual with a t-shirt and jeans or t-shirt and shorts in the summer.
The ReStores can be dirty and dusty, so chances are you will leave here less pristine than when you came!
must be at least 14 years of age.
- Please sign up here. The first time you sign up, you will need to create an account. If you want to sign up again, just sign in and sign up for the day you’d like to volunteer. Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email with all the build day details.
- If you are under 16 an adult must accompany you at the store.
- On your first day a staff member will give you an orientation and tour of the store.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about volunteering at our ReStores.
- Still have questions? Contact the ReStore volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.