DURATIONMore than 4 hours
Saturday June 6, 2 - 10 PM
Streaming on Zoom, Facebook, and Youtube
WHENOne time event
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
At Green Communications Initiative, we believe that educating our community with art, music, and culture will inspire people to actively help the environment. Hosting Reimagine makes a difference for GCI because it will inspire people in our community to make the environment a better place during an unprecedented crisis and once we can return to the life we're familiar with. Reimagine also allows us to continue to support our local artists from the safety of our homes.
A virtual music & arts festival by Venice-Mar Vista Arts Coalition benefitting the West Side Food Bank.
Eight hours of bands, DJs, artists, workshops, poetry, and more!
It’s through art that we translate our imaginations into shared experiences. And it’s through art that we can begin to reimagine our collective lives during a global pandemic. We’ve all been forced to rethink ourselves on every possible level, whether it’s the simple daily structure of our routines, or the vast and complex underpinnings of our society and our economy. In the midst of illness, panic, and isolation, we know that urgent changes are necessary. And in the opening of space to consider new horizons for how we live, we’ve realized urgent changes are possible. In this year’s annual Venice-Mar Vista Arts Coalition festival we’re dreaming those possibilities into being. As artists, as individuals, as a community, we’re imagining how the world might look. And in doing so, we’ll lay the foundations for something new - a world, a life, a society, Reimagined.
Promoting this event will be easy to do at home during quarantine. All of our promotions for 'Reimagine' will take place on social media, with posts including our graphics provided. Visit the step-by-step guide on how you can help!
- Check out these graphics and download away!
- Post on your social media feeds and stories
- Include event description: A virtual music & arts festival by Venice-Mar Vista Arts Coalition benefitting the West Side Food Bank. Eight hours of bands, DJs, artists, workshops, poetry, and more!
- Mention streaming location & time (Sat. June 6, 2-10 PM on Zoom, Facebook, Youtube)
- Tag @vmacla on Facebook and Instagram
- Include a graphic found in the Google Drive link provided under 'Required items/supplies'
- Use the hashtag #reimagine2020