Every second Thursday of the month, at 4pm (PST), kids practice reading aloud via Zoom, with a therapy rescue, shelter dog.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
This incredible program is so important for kids and dogs. Karma believes education is one of the most important solutions to addressing dog overpopulation.
Aid. Educate. Advocate.
As spring break approaches, parents are looking for different things for kids to do. This is an excellent opportunity for kids to partner with their canine friends and practice their reading skills! Doesn't matter how old you are, we all love to listen to somebody reading a story and snuggling up with a dog.
Access to zoom and your favorite book to read!
- Adult attendees must be accompanied by children.
- You will be sent the Zoom link and information on the day of the program.
- NOTE: Please RSVP by 1pm on the day of the program
- For ADA accommodations, call (213) 228-7430 at least 72 hours prior to the event.
- Para ajustes razonables según la ley de ADA, llama al (213) 228-7430 al menos 72 horas antes del evento.
Visit our Karma Rescue and LA Public Library Partnership Event page by clicking HERE!
- Visit our Karma Rescue and LA Public Library Partnership Event page by clicking HERE!
- To participate, please fill out the google form here: http://shorturl.at/txFP9 . You will be sent the Zoom link and information on the day of the program.
- Please RSVP by 1pm on the day of the program