DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
In your own home.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Adult for ordering materials and shipping bracelets.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Deployed service members and veterans love paracord bracelets! Not only is it a great gift to show our appreciation for what they do, but paracord bracelets provide an easy-to-carry line of cord that can be used for a variety of survival needs.
Create paracord "survivor" bracelets for military service members.
Paracord bracelets require very few tools that you likely already have the tools you need at home… scissors, a lighter, ruler or tape measure, and, of course, your hands!
Paracord bracelets made for military service members have two important rules that must be followed in order for the service member to be allowed to wear the bracelet with their uniform:
- They must be in specific colors only: black, olive green, tan, or camo
- They must use MIL-SPEC cording
Be sure you have your supplies for making the bracelets. You can order them from Amazon here, if need be. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
- Please follow these instructions to create the paracord bracelets.
- Once you finish your bracelets, all you have to do is send the completed bracelets to the Soldiers’ Angels headquarters in San Antonio and we will include them in the care packages we are sending to deployed service members around the world.
Mail completed bracelets to:Soldiers’ Angels 2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107 San Antonio, Texas 78218
- If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Nancy Marshall at 210-629-0020 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.