At home alone or an online group.
WHENOne time event
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Some families are forced to surrender their dogs to a shelter or euthanize them because they cannot afford the veterinary bills. Karma Rescue's Project Coco saves these families by paying their veterinary bills. This can be very costly so your fundraiser is vital to continue this mission.
Project Coco saves these families by paying their veterinary bills. We need your help to support our furry family friends!
- Access to a computer or mobile device
- Camera to shoot video
This activity can include younger family members and friends with supervision.
Decide whether you would like to create this fundraiser alone or with the help of friends, family members or other groups you belong to.
- Pick your fundraising goal. Be realistic. $200-$500 is a good start.
- Set a deadline for the fundraising campaign to end.
- Pick a platform or platforms for your fundraiser (GoFundMe, Facebook, etc).
- Set up a payment method like Paypal, Venmo or link to the Karma Rescue site.
- Decide who you would like to contact.
- Plan a video that will be used to meet your goal.It can be a story about the pets you love or saved, a challenge to friends and family, a performance or other idea that uses your talents.
- Contact Karma Rescue to discuss your idea
- After Karma Rescue approves your idea you are ready to launch your fundraiser.
- Stay connected with your fundraiser by adding updates on the funds raised or new material.