Anywhere - neighborhood, school, place of worship, or a local store
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We are continuously looking for ways to lower the cost of our kits so we can reach more children. This project will help us do just that- because the more in kind donations we receive, the more product we can purchase which will increase our delivery numbers.
Hold a product collection drive for items that go into Connor's Kindness Kits. For more on what goes into a Kindness Kit, click here.
Collection bins and signs, if doing an in person collection
Talk to an adult about helping you and decide when/where to host your drive
1. Email CKP at email@example.com to get a list of requested items and other information needed to host a successful drive. We have flyers and ideas we can share!
2. Decide how you will hold the drive - will it be 100% virtual or will you ask people to drop off items in person?
3. If virtual, set up an Amazon Wish List or other online shopping option for needed items. If in person, decide on a time frame and location for collections.
4. If in person, decorate collection bins with signs showing the collection period and items requested.
5. Promote your drive via email, social media, flyers, etc. Ask a parent (or aunt/uncle/grandparent) to share at work or within their community.
6. After the collection period, contact CKP at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to drop off the collected items.
*Note: If you wish to conduct a 100% virtual drive, you can also set up your Wish List to deliver directly to us. Contact us at email@example.com for more detail.