In your own home (on social media)
During the COVID-19 crisis
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
While the rest of California stays at home, many of our homeless neighbors don’t have anywhere to turn. PATH will remain on the front lines to help our most vulnerable. Many of those living on the streets are older, sick, or have underlying health issues. This is the group most risk of COVID-19. Now more than ever PATH's work is saving lives.
PATH serves over 20% of the homeless population in California, through nine interim housing shelters, 14 supportive housing communities, and dozens of outreach teams hitting the streets each day. All of these services will continue through the COVID-19 crisis.
We're not home, until they're at home!
Want to help your neighbors experiencing homelessness? Post for PATH and help us raise awareness and funds for the PATH Cares COVID-19 fund!
A mobile device & social media
Great for those that love to use social media or want an opportunity to use social media!
You can help us by posting for PATH and connecting with your networks. Post for PATH is a recurring event providing a dedicated hour where people can support their neighbors experiencing homelessness, while social distancing at home.
- Register for a Tuesday afternoon virtual event here.
- Watch for an email from us with the PATH Cares COVID-19 Toolkit, a document that includes language and photos for posting for PATH on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, through email, and over the phone.
- Follow us on social media.
- Post on social media and tag PATH during the virtual event.
- Email or call your friends and family to tell them about PATH's work with the homeless.
- Send us a video telling us what home means to you.