The location of the drop off area has moved, so please follow the instructions from our volunteers when you arrive.
Donations are accepted on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 9:00AM - Noon without an appointment.
Household Goods is closed most holiday weekends. Please do not leave any donations when we are closed.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your items will be provided, free of charge, to people in need.
Please donate household items in good, working condition.
All items must be clean, complete and in good working condition. We cannot afford to take and dispose of broken, torn, stained or unusable items.
Gather household items in good, working condition to donate to Household Goods.
- Refer to this list of accepted goods.
- Please take a photo of the items before you donate.
- See days and times for drop-offs.
- Follow the signs to our new donation drop-off area. Look for the orange double doors! Our new donor entrance is in full swing and ready for the good-quality furniture and household items you would like to re-home. Our volunteers will be there to help.
- Kindly complete the Donation Impact Form when you are done.