In your own home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some adult help required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many of you are feeling the impact of the current crisis caused by Covid-19. We see the disruption it has caused for the families of staff, volunteers and the impact it is having on our homeless brothers and sisters. As you are preparing to wait out this storm, we ask that you remember community. Teams are working tirelessly to provide support and housing to the men, women and children without shelter in our community.
Create and design personalized cards and letters for residents and staff of homeless shelter partners of Big Sunday!
What’s really important here is not that someone is a beautiful writer or artist: it’s to let people who were already struggling know that they’re not forgotten during this trying time.
- Other decorating supplies you'd like to use
Please make a minimum of 10-20 cards for staff and families of shelters.
If you have further questions, please email Tamara@bigsunday.org
Collect all the materials you need to create personalized cards and craft away! Don't forget to review the step-by-step instructions.
- Collect and organize items to create personalized colorful cards for adults, families, and kids
- Please nothing political or religious. (Really. Please.)
- Also no “Get well soon!” or "I hope you feel better".
- Write a heartfelt letter to our community friends. For example, “Hey Friend, I just wanted to say hello” or “Hello, Just brightening your day!” cards.
- Please make a minimum of 10-20 cards
- All letters can be mailed or dropped off to: Holly Fishbein/Project Angel Food at 922 Vine Street, Los Angeles, CA 90038