DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
In your home, community, online, ANYWHERE!
Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17, 2021
Random Acts of Kindness Week is Feb 14-20, 2021
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
It makes a difference. Even the smallest act of kindness can change a life. Scientific evidence shows us the positive effects of doing kind acts for others as well as receiving or even witnessing kindness.
Celebrate the annual tradition by performing an act of kindness. Everyone can use more kindness in their lives!
A kind, generous, giving soul.
Think about who or what you want to honor on Feb 17, or ANY Day. It could be your grandparent, teacher, doctor, sibling, neighbor, stranger, an animal, or Mother Earth.
- Think about what makes the person, animal or thing you want to honor happy.
- Is it an inspirational card; a littler clean up; cleaning your room; walking someone home; face-timing a grandparent.
- The ideas are endless. Here are more ideas from the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation to get you thinking!
- You can capture the act of kindness with a photo and tag to social media using hashtags #MakeKindnessTheNorm, #ProjectGivingKids, #RAK
- "Know one life has breathed easier because you have lived", Ralph Waldo Emerson.