MSPCA - Boston Animal Care and Adoption Center
350 S Huntington Ave.
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
While your birthday is unique and special, our birthday parties are offered the 2 Saturdays each month (2nd and 4th Saturday all months except May, Sept-Dec when they are offered the 1st and 3rd Saturday).
WHO NEEDS TO HELP
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our parties cost $225-250, and that money goes right to our shelter. We use these funds to make sure our animals are fed, medicated and cared for. We also need funds to make sure that even more kids get to learn about caring for animals and treating them kindly.
Make your birthday count extra this year, and throw your birthday party at the MSPCA! At the party, you will play games, do crafts and get a tour of the shelter, and the cost of the party goes toward helping our animals!
Birthday party supplies - decorations, cake, snacks, etc.
MSPCA birthday parties are designed for kids ages 5-12.
Once you've decided to host your birthday party at the MSPCA, ask a parent or guardian to email Shannon Noyer at firstname.lastname@example.org to get things scheduled!
1. Decide if you would like to host your next birthday party at the MSPCA Adoption Center. If so, ask a parent or guardian to email email@example.com to book the party.
2. We will gather some info about you to make the party extra fun, and your parent/guardian will send us a check to cover the cost of the party and support our work with homeless animals.
3. Invite your friends!
4. Decide if you want to receive birthday gifts or if you want your friends to donate to the MSPCA in your honor. You might also encourage them to check out the MSPCA Wish List.
5. Get decorations, snacks, drinks, cake, whatever you'd like, and bring it to the MSPCA the day of your party.
6. Have fun! Our volunteers will be waiting to throw you an awesome party!