10980 Dutton Road
Philadelphia, PA 19154
- JRA Juniors Packing (families with kids ages 12 and under): 9am-10am
- All Ages Packing: 10am-11:30am
- Delivery Route Pick Ups: 9am-2pm
- Thursday and Friday, Packing from 10am - 12nn
- Mondays and Tuesdays, 9am-2pm
Please visit our schedule of volunteer opportunities by different age groups.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDFamily
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
JRA's work is fueled by volunteers of many ages and backgrounds - from students to seniors, Jews and non-Jews - all united by a common commitment to help those in need to strengthen our community. Through community service, JRA nourishes body and soul.
Every month volunteers pack and deliver boxes of nutritious kosher food to low-income individuals and families in Greater Philadelphia. Volunteers can register in advance to pack and/or deliver. For deliveries, individuals pick up the packed boxes, along with select additional items, from our warehouse in Northeast Philadelphia and follow a "route packet" of directions to recipient homes.
Visit the schedule and click the sign-up form for the date you wish to volunteer.
Any questions can be directed to Jenny Rubin, Volunteer Program Manager, at email@example.com.
- Decide if you wish to pack boxes, deliver groceries (based on your age and availability)
- Check the schedule for the dates and times
- Sign-up for a shift
- Please let us know you learned about this opportunity through PGK
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.