Can be held at your home, place of business, school, place of worship, etc.
You can run a diaper drive at any time.
WHO NEEDS TO HELP
Someone to organize the drive and people to donate to such an important, basic need.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Beantown Baby Diaper Bank relies primarily on diaper drives for its diaper supply. The heavily relied upon diaper bank wouldn't be possible without them!
Organize a diaper drive with help from Beantown Baby which will provide a draft flyer for you to personalize for your organization. Drives typically run for 1-2 weeks or are associated with a specific event (i.e. holiday party). Once the drive is complete, you may contact Rachel at email@example.com who will coordinate pick-up/drop-off.
A storage box or bin - can be anything from a large bag, a cardboard box, or a large tupperware bin. A flyer can then be put on or around the bin to indicate that it is a diaper drive.
Email Rachel Segaloff at firstname.lastname@example.org for a template flyer and more info.
- Accept our gratitude for running a drive.
- Email email@example.com for template flyer.
- Consider time frame for running the drive. It typically runs anywhere from 1 - 4 weeks; the timing is up to the group/organization running the drive as to what best suits them. If there is an upcoming event, that is a consideration for a diaper drive as well.
- If purchasing, sizes 5 & 6 are of greatest need.
- Advertise your drive through email, flyers, social media and word of mouth.
- Upon completion of the drive, contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick up.
- The diapers will be counted and shared with the organizations-in-need that, in turn, support under-resourced families.
- Accept more gratitude for your time and generosity!